Sunday, April 10, 2011

Music

Tonight I'm listening to music while watching TV in the background.  The little guy is in my room with his mother watching Toy Story on the DVR and the daughter is on her way home from her senior trip.  I have to pick her up from her school in a couple of hours.  The music I'm listening too is on Rhapsody.  I have a lot of good music.  I'm trying to fight back to urge to dance.
Did anyone watch the finish of the Masters Golf Tourney?  Who the hell was that guy that won?  Congrats to who ever the hell he is.  I don't play golf myself, not unless you count mini-golf.  I'm great at that.
My Celtics lost today to the Heat.  That was a big win for the Heat, they hadn't beat the Celtics all season so they had to win that one.  The upcoming NBA playoffs are going to be interesting.
Its almost time for 60 minutes.
Enough of my ramblings.
Go to my arbonne website and check out what we have to offer.  Products for men, women & children.  Basically, if you have skin, I can help you.  www.jamesstewart.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment