Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog?

I have no idea what to blog about tonight.  None whatsoever.  The big kid is doing her nails and the little guy is watching the cartoon network.  Their mother is laying down (of course).

We have two weeks left of bowling and we have no chance at a trophy this year.  That really sucks.  I got to spoiled over the last couple of seasons.  We have collected a decent amount of trophies.  7 seasons with 3 trophies.  Never enough trophies.  Maybe I will join a summer league this season.  I didn't do one last season.  Whether I do or not, I do plan to practice more this summer.

You do know that if you are reading this that you should sign up to follow me on my blog.  Its at the top left of the screen.  Thanks


www.jamesstewart.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment