Saturday, April 9, 2011

Growing

Hello, how are you doing tonight?  It's funny, when I started my Arbonne Consulting most people I know never heard of Arbonne.  Since then people I know now have people that they know become consultants with Arbonne.  The company is becoming more and more popular.  We are still not very well known, but we are working on it.  We are strictly a word of mouth company.  We dont do TV ads, radio ads or print ads.  Some of the individual consultants run ads on facebook or maybe some other type of media like my blog for example.  I've honestly enjoyed my time with Arbonne.  Everything from the meetings, to the training to the opportunity of meeting new people.  Its been fun.  We have more exciting products to come. So stay tuned.

www.jamesstewart.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment