Friday, April 8, 2011

Federal Employee

As a long time federal employee let me tell you this about this budget crap, I'm pissed off!!  We are being treated like pawns on a chess set.  We are not here for the sacrifice of the politicians as they currently believe.  At first they suspend our salaries, now they want to lay us off because they can't agree on a budget.  I spent the day at work listening to some of my co-workers complain about the whole process.  I personally have another business going on but I'm not here to talk about that right now.  Tonight I'm blogging as a pissed off federal employee.  I love what I do, I enjoy working for the federal government.  I know we will be back at work shortly but the fact that this is even a discussion is pissing me off.  Its wrong!!  Ok, I got it off my chest, I can stop venting.  Does anyone else have an opinion they would like to share?

1 comment:

  1. OK, so now we have another temporary budget to last through next Friday. At least we know for now that we as federal employees have work on Monday morning. These people in Washington need to get their crap together!!

    ReplyDelete