Monday, March 28, 2011

Today

I'm currently listening to music while the kids are playing together.  I wonder how will the kids handle the weekend separation when Jess goes on her senior trip to DC?  They are very attached.  Its nice that with such a big age difference that they can be so close.  BTW, Anthony finally called his sister by her real first name to her yesterday.  He has called her gaga from the time he started speaking.   He knew what her real name was and has said it before, just never to her until yesterday.  The three of us were sitting in the living room yesterday when I asked him his sisters name, of course he said gaga, then i said, no, whats her real name, and he said jessica.  jess was so happy, lol.
 hmmm, whats for dinner tonight?  It feels like it should be an easy night.  Might just see if I can get away with grilled cheese sandwiches with french fries, hell, it works for me.  
My baby girl turns 18 in a couple of days, where the hell did all the time go?  My little guy will be 4 this summer, yeah i know what your'e thinking, and yes, stuff happens.  All things happen for a reason.



www.jamesstewart.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment