Saturday, March 12, 2011

OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Do you want to own your own business?  Do you know some of the tax benefits to owning your own business?  Do you know you will never get rich working for someone else?  If you keep doing exactly what you are doing now, where do you see yourself in 5 years?  If you or the bread winner in your home lost their income how long could you live on your savings?  Those are questions you may want to know the answer too.
I have a pretty good job with the US Treasury but you never know, stuff happens with jobs.  I know with my Arbonne business I will be able to will my residual income to my children and they will be able to will it to theirs. Can you do that with your current income?  Its really something to think about.
The Arbonne products are great but the business opportunity is remarkable!  If you think you want to hear more about the Arbonne business opportunity click on my link, and go to Business Opportunity.  My personal contact information is located on my website as well.

www.jamesstewart.myarbonne.com

email me

No comments:

Post a Comment