Saturday, February 26, 2011

Favorite Songs

As I'm sitting here on the laptop, I have my personalized radio station playing on Rhapsody in the background.  Nothing but great music.  When I set up this station a couple of years ago you basically give the system some artist you like and it kind of builds the online radio station around your taste.  Well tonight they got it dead on.  Every song is something I would of played if had hand picked my own songs.  They even threw in one surprise that I never would of thought of on my own.  A song by Nancy Wilson called "Sunny", surprisingly I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.  I never really sat down before and listened to her music, its been my loss.  I might have download some of her music.
Maybe I will tap into the Baileys as I sit here tonight, what do you think?



www.jamesstewart.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment