Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dancing

Have you ever felt like just cranking tunes and finding a dance floor somewhere and just going for it.  I have not gone out dancing in a club in about 2 years.  I need to get my friends together and go clubbing.  Right now I'm cranking Nelly's "Hot in Here".  A group of my fellow feds and I used to go out every Friday night, I enjoyed that.  Got to get that group back together and do some drinking.  One of these days I will do the Kareoke machine, I haven't been quite drunk enough yet to get it done.  Its a shame I'm always driving when I go out, so I have to have limits.  That was a fun thing when we went away to training in Chicago and both times in Memphis, the hotels had bars in them.  They didn't have night clubs though, that would of been fun.  In any event, I need to get out and get my groove on.

No comments:

Post a Comment