Monday, January 24, 2011

My Order

Hello.  Today I get home from my 9 to 5,  ready to take the daughter out shopping, get ready to leave and the UPS man comes to the door.  Has a delivery, a new box of Arbonne stuff.  I ordered some stuff for myself and the family.  I was out of detox tea at home and at work so I ordered 2, one for each.  My supply of hand lotion, shea butter was running low at work too, so I ordered that too.  I order the Shea Butter Hand & Body Care Duo .  Its always cool when a truck comes to the house and drops off stuff. I am actually expecting some of the new catalogs within the next day or two.  
I gave a way some free stuff today to a couple of people I work with the 
    
 
Ginger Citrus Sugar Scrub Minis 3 pack
Ginger Citrus Sugar Scrub Minis 3 pack
Exfoliate with this gently refining scrub that reveals soft, supple skin.









No comments:

Post a Comment