Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quotes

"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." Vince Lombardi 

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination." 
Tommy Lasorda 

"Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so." Charles De Gaulle 

"If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." 
Samuel Johnson 

"What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it." Alexander Graham Bell 

"I am doing a great work and I cannot come down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and come down to you?" Bible 



"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its existence on its stated purpose." 
Benjamin Disraeli 

"The longer I live, the more I am certain that the great difference between the great and the insignificant, its energy - invincible determination - a purpose once fixed, and then death or victory." Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton 

"You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can." Jimmy Carter 

"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal 

No comments:

Post a Comment