Thursday, May 19, 2011

East End Wellness

Last Saturday I attended the East End Wellness Center in Riverhead.  They did some test and other related stuff.  To make a long story short, I was given 6 vials to take, twice daily.  So far so good.  I feel myself having more energy, sleeping better and generally just feeling better.  I guess this is a good thing.  I have a follow-up visit in a another week or so.  My daughter went with me as well and she too noticed a difference.  The East End Wellness Center is not affiliated with Arbonne.  A lot of my co-workers from the Federal Government attend.   Everyone that I know that goes appears to like it.

I figured I'm taking care of my outside naturally, I might as well take care of the inside in the same way.  www.jamesstewart.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment