Friday, October 14, 2011

Frozen Salaries

Hello,
   Its another exciting day in Arbonne.  I know of my many readers, some of you are current clients of mine and some may be future clients.  Now is an exciting time to join Arbonne.  I know with my Plan A employer, the US Gov, we are not getting yearly raises for at least the next two years and probably three.  Most chances for promotions have been frozen due to budgetary reasons.   Unfortunately the life around us continues.  If you are looking for an additional income stream I strongly suggest giving Arbonne a look.  I will be more than happy to teach and train you.  You can have monthly goals to just earn a couple of extra hundreds per month or you can have loftier goals to perhaps earns thousands per month.  Whatever you set your goals at is up to you.  Either way I am here to assist you in your accomplishment of your goals.  It helps me to help you.
  We offer lots of free training with Arbonne.  Its definitely something to look into.  Become a business owner.  We are a 31 year old health and wellness company and we sell over 400 products.  All of our products are vegan certified.  They are all pure, safe and beneficial.  We have products to benefit everyone in your household.   Go to http://www.jamesstewart.myarbonne.com and click on Business Opportunity.  If you sign my guest book I will mail you a free sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment