Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hectic

Damn, I glad this week is finally over.  Between my daughters prom and her graduation this week has just been too much.  I'm glad its all over.  She had a great time.  The weather started off a little shakey for the graduation but it held up and the sun came out eventually.  We went to Red Lobster after the graduation for a late lunch, early dinner.  It was very good. 

We all then went to my mom's house for a cake and champagne.  My sister's boyfriend came as well.  Now today my little guy has a bit of an upset tummy and he is taking a nap at the time.  My daughter and sister are out shopping, of course. 

Now my vacation begins, its about time.  I know I had a vacation just 4 weeks ago, but I really need this one.  I will schedule another week off before this summer ends.

http://www.jamesstewart.myarbonne.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment